Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Note 8.0 was spotted in the wild earlier this week, and now French blog Frandroid has additional images of the phablet with an S Pen.
The website (Google translated) posted the images on Friday, agreed with recent rumors that claimed the 8-inch device would launch next month at Mobile World Congress, and said it should sport a Super Clear 8-inch LCD at 1,280-by-800 pixels and run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Additional specs—also rumored in other reports—include: 2GB of RAM, 16- or 32 GB of internal memory, MicroSD card reader, 5-megapixel camera sensor, 1.3-megapixel front camera, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0, and USB 2.0 connectivity, and a 4600 mAh battery. It will also purportedly feature a 211.3-by- 136.3-by-7.95-mm dimension and 330-gram weight.
The stylus-equipped device notably looks like a huge Galaxy S III smartphone and includes the company’s physical home button. Check out another image below.
- Google announces Q3 earnings call for October 13th
- Temple Run 2 Android app now available on Google Play
- Google employees discuss Larry Page’s ‘Kennedy’ initiative to redesign, beautify apps [Video]
- Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Note 8.0 spotted in the wild?
- Kindle Fire HD review: Why can’t this just be an Android device?