Google Photos has a smart “Assistant” feature — not to be confused with Google Assistant — which will take your photos and videos and occasionally create an artistic video, collage, or even a .gif. While it does this automatically, it doesn’t always do it with the photos and videos that you want it to. Thankfully, you can create an album, collage, animation, and movie right from the Photos app on your device.
How to create an Album, Collage, Animation, or Movie:
- Open the Google Photos application
- Tap on the menu button in the upper left side of the screen and select Assistant found on the top of the menu. Or…
- Select the Assistant option found on the bottom left side of the screen
- Choose which type of creation you would like to create and tap on it
- After selecting the images and or videos that you would like inside of the creation, tap on the Create button in the upper right side of the screen
- Your creation will be saved within Google Photos
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.