Today we’ve got Qualcomm reveals Snapdragon 855, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus renders show it off in detail, and the very first Flutter Live event kicks off w/ SDK version 1.0.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Qualcomm reveals Snapdragon 855, next-gen chip powering 2019 Android flagships
- First alleged Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus renders show off ‘punch-hole’ display cut-out, six cameras
- Here’s where to watch the Flutter Live 2018 developer event [Livestream]
- Square partners with Google to offer two payment plugins for Flutter
- Google releases Flutter app development SDK version 1.0, no longer in beta