Today we’ve got a handful of CES 2019 announcements that are already rolling in, a crazy Xiaomi foldable leak, and some Samsung stories.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- LG’s 2019 TV lineup brings Google Assistant, new chipsets, HDR, OLED, and up to 8K resolution
- Philips brings Android TV models to US w/ microphones built in for Google Assistant, starting at $349
- Asus unveils latest education Chrome OS devices at CES: two Chromebooks, new Flip, & first Tablet
- Xiaomi foldable appears in sketchy leak w/ impressive tri-fold design that handily beats Samsung [Video]
- Samsung Galaxy S10 leaks in first real-life image w/ punch hole cutout, slim bezels
- Android Pie beta potentially heading to Galaxy Note 8, S8 and S8+
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.