This week we talk about the Google Pixel 4. Lots of rumors this week left Google with only one option — to show off the phone themselves on their own Twitter account.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Wednesday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET and published on Thursday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Google bizarrely confirms Pixel 4 design on Twitter following leaks
- The Google Pixel 4 could add a ‘True Tone’ style display white balance adjustment feature
- Rumor: Google’s Project Soli radar chip could debut in Google Pixel 4
- Supposed Pixel 4 ‘case models’ leak alongside possible camera & bezel details
- First credible Google Pixel 4 renders surface online w/ glass back, huge camera bump