Listen to a short-form recap or roundup of all the top 9to5Google stories of the previous 24 hours. 9to5Google Daily is available on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Podcasts or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Why not add the 9to5Google Daily to your Google Assistant Routine for a quick morning update? Learn how to add us directly to your Assistant Routines right here.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- First Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro billboards are going up in the US
- Google’s NYC store now lets you see, but not touch, the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro
- Android 12 Beta 5 feedback survey is now open for Pixel owners
- Google Tasks is getting a new icon that better matches other Workspace logos
- Google’s Grace Hopper undersea cable lands in the UK
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.