With the February security patch today, the Pixel 7 and 7 Pro pick up just four fixes in a relatively quiet update ahead of next month’s bigger release.
A fix specific to the Pixel 7 series is Clear Calling “instability,” while all current devices benefit from a Bluetooth fix that prevented connectivity.
Meanwhile, the Pixel 7 Pro to 4a 5G get their own T-Mobile + Google Fi builds for February after recent update delays.
Use the following device key to interpret the Pixel February 2023 changelog:
* Included on Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro
- Fix for issue preventing touch interaction with Braille keyboard in certain conditions
- Fix for issue occasionally causing instability while Clear Calling is enabled in certain conditions *
- Fix for issue occasionally preventing connection with certain Bluetooth devices or accessories
- Fix for issue occasionally preventing Work profile calendar information from updating in the background
More on Pixel 7:
- $299 Pixel 6a, Pixel Watch, and other Google Store deals return
- Pixel 6 and 7 Pro get January 2023 Google Play system update [U: Pixel 7]
- Google’s official Pixel 7 Pro teardown makes a great wallpaper
- Google lists Pixel 7 and 6 screen protectors certified to work with fingerprint sensor
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Google — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Google on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel