Vine for Android adds support for front-facing camera, new upload manager, & speed improvements
Twitter’s Vine has pushed out an update for its Android app today that brings the video app to parity with its iOS counterpart. The update adds front-facing camera support as well as a new upload manager for all compatible devices.
In addition to these two new features, Vine for Android has also gotten some all-around speed improvements and support for more Android devices, although Twitter wouldn’t explicitly specify which ones.
The full Vine 1.2.0 for Android changelog is as follows:
- Front-facing camera.
- New upload manager for unsubmitted posts.
- Improvements to settings.
- Improvements to camera loading time and support for more devices.
- Speed improvements overall.
- Bug fixes and UI improvements.
You can download the new version now directly from Google Play.