DoubleClick for Advertisers introduced a new tool today for agencies and marketers, called “DoubleClick Verification,” that acts as a built-in ad verification solution and subsequently promotes smarter media buying.
DoubleClick is a Google subsidiary that develops and provides Internet ad serving services. According to the official DoubleClick Advertiser blog, the new tool’s benefits include:
- Accessible. It’s as simple as signing in to DFA and navigating to the reporting interface to start using DoubleClick Verification. There’s no need to implement another tag or sign another contract to get started.
- Holistic. DoubleClick Verification not only provides a seamless experience for clients, it’s enabled across all ad impressions and campaigns in DFA today. In the future, as part of DoubleClick Digital Marketing, it will cover the entire scope of your display buy across the platform.
- Actionable. The information in DoubleClick Verification helps you to reconcile the terms of your media buy with your media partners. It answers the questions of did my ads serve as they were intended?
DoubleClick Verification currently offers website content monitoring for identifying content issues with ads and it allows partners to customize content profiles for defining safe or non-safe websites.
For more information on today’s news: Download DoubleClick’s “Smarter Media Buying with Ad Verification” white paper, visit DoubleClick’s blog post, watch the video above, or register for an upcoming “Introducing Ad Verification with DoubleClick” webinar on Oct. 17 at 1 p.m. EST.
- Report: Google to take lead from Facebook in U.S. display ads this year (9to5google.com)
- Google to offer AdWords credit to advertisers (9to5google.com)
- Google officially launches Google Wallet for web content (9to5google.com)
- Google rolls out YouTube movie trailers in search results (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.