We’re expecting this device to come down in price over the next few months so waiting might be an option
- Verizon’s Moto X arrives on August 29th for $199 on contract (9to5google.com)
- AT&T’s Moto X now available to purchase directly through MotoMaker, $579 off-contract, ships in 8 days (9to5google.com)
- Verizon HTC One coming August 22 for $199 (9to5google.com)
- As expected, T-Mobile confirms it’s not yet on board to sell Moto X in stores (9to5google.com)
- Best Buy inventory shows Aug. 29 release date for Verizon’s Moto X (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Google — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Google on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel