Today we’ve got a partnership between Waymo and Jaguar for a sleek self-driving car, a few new Android smartphone announcements from Xiaomi and Huawei, and Google acquires Tenor.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Waymo and Jaguar unveil new self-driving and all-electric I-Pace
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S goes official w/ Snapdragon 845, Qi charging, and improved dual-camera
- Huawei P20 family goes official w/ notched displays, flashy colors, and triple-camera array
- Huawei’s Porsche Design Mate RS packs 512GB of storage, in-display fingerprint sensor, and ditches the notch
- Google acquires GIF platform, keyboard Tenor to improve image search, Gboard, & more