This week we talk about our long-term thoughts on the Pixel 2, Pixel 3 rumors, Samsung potentially swapping Tizen for Wear OS on its Gear S4, and more.
Livestream archive embedded at the bottom of this post. Audio format available below and via the above Podcast platforms.
Deal: Get Pixelbook at 25% off: $750!
- Review: Half a year later, the Google Pixel 2 XL has proven itself a worthy successor
- No, that Android P render isn’t meant to resemble the Pixel 3, but it might anyway
- Is the Android P Beta stable enough for your daily driver? Here’s our experience so far
- Essential cancels development on second phone, company potentially up for sale [Update]
- Comment: If Samsung actually does adopt Google’s Wear OS, is it even a good idea?
- Rumors of Samsung switching to Wear OS for the Gear S4 might hold some weight
- Some people are starting to see ads in the Google Feed
- Google, LG unveil ‘world’s highest-res’ OLED display for mobile AR & VR w/ 3x PPI of Rift/Vive
- Google Home outsold Amazon Echo for the first time in Q1 2018, 3.2 million sold