Listen to a short-form recap or roundup of all the top 9to5Google stories of the previous 24 hours. 9to5Google Daily is available on Google Play, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Why not add the 9to5Google Daily to your Google Assistant Routine for a quick morning update? Learn how to add us directly to your Assistant Routines right here.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Google app 10.95 preps unified Assistant settings list, dark theme tweaks [APK Insight]
- Google rolls out new Assistant, Soli-powered Motion Sense to Pixel 4 in Japan
- Some Google Photos videos in ‘Takeout’ backups were sent to strangers last November
- Pixel 4 February update fixes video recording and Assistant bugs
- YouTube Music/Premium has 20 million paid subscribers, 2M for YouTube TV
- Alphabet reports Q4 2019 revenue of $46.07 billion, $15B/year YouTube ad revenue
- ‘Made by Google’ is a ‘multibillion-dollar revenue business,’ but Q4 2019 hardware sales see decline
- Google has now paid out over $80 billion to Play Store developers
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Google and Android products at Amazon to support the 9to5Google Daily!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.