For all the things the Moto G may be, there’s little question that the Moto G isn’t the phone for the individual who cares most about smartphone photography. With a $179 price tag, we understand some compromises will have to be made and even if a 5 megapixel camera, f/2.4 lens and flash combination are present, we know some tradeoffs are at hand in overall quality.
Color balance Stories November 18, 2013
Color balance Stories October 4, 2013
Beginning today, AT&T Moto X owners will be able to download the camera improvements that debuted a few weeks ago. According to AnandTech, this update greatly improves the quality of images taken with the Moto X camera.
There are some other improvements in this update from AT&T that focus on Touchless control accuracy, updates to Motorola Migrate and finding lost phones functionality.
- Camera enhancements:
- Enhanced camera auto-white balance performance and color accuracy.
- Improved exposure when taking photos outside or backlit, and improved clarity in low light.
- Faster touch-to-focus time and reduced unnecessary refocusing in low light or scenes with continuous motion.
- Faster response and improved accuracy when using Touchless Control and easier set up and training of the “Ok Google Now” trigger.
- Enhanced transfer of content from old phone to new phone using Motorola Migrate.
- Fine-tuned feature that allows you to find phone when it is lost that sometimes prevented a lost phone from reporting its location.