Today we’ve got a handful of Samsung stories. Gear S4, Galaxy S9 and S10, the Galaxy Note 8 and why you should still consider it, and the latest 9to5Toys deals.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Samsung’s Gear S4 running Wear OS may arrive w/ ‘Galaxy Watch’ branding, some specs revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S10 may get ‘entry-level’ variant w/ side-mounted fingerprint sensor, S10+ w/ triple-camera
- Friday 5: Reasons you should still buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 [Video]
- Samsung Galaxy S9 sees ‘lowest sales since Galaxy S3’ as record profit run ends
- Score this Moto G6 Play 32GB Smartphone prepaid service bundle for $185 ($235 value)
- Smartphone Accessories: Tile Bluetooth Item Finder four-pack $35 shipped, more
- Anker July 4th Sale discounts favorite iPhone/Android accessories, more from $7
- 9to5Toys Daily
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.