Today we’ve got the first day of CES announcements, including news from Google, JBL, Samsung, ASUS, HP, House of Marley, and much much more.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Google Assistant will soon be available on 1 billion devices as Google Home had ‘record’ 2018
- Google sets up at CES 2019 w/ ‘Assistant Playground,’ monorail ads, giant LVCC banner [Gallery]
- Google Assistant and Android TV-powered JBL Link Bar officially shipping this spring
- JBL launching three new Google Assistant-equipped headphones this spring
- Samsung is adding support for Google Assistant in newest TV lineup
- Asus announces Chromebook Flip C434 w/ premium metal body, edge-to-edge 14-inch screen
- HP Chromebook x360 14 G1 is a premium Chrome OS 2-in-1 w/ 14-inch touchscreen
- House of Marley announces portable, eco-friendly Google Assistant smart speaker
- JBL Link Drive is a $60 always-on Google Assistant mic that integrates with any car, iOS, and Android
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.