This week we review Stadia’s past, present, and future. We start with how Google’s streaming service has been for us since November, what it’s done since then, and all of today’s announcements.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Thursday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET and published on Thursday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Stadia planning 120 games in 2020, shares 3-month features roadmap
- Stadia ‘going to get better’ as Gylt developer hints at ‘super cool’ upcoming features
- Google already testing Stadia on non-Pixel Android phones
- Google sends out January Stadia update newsletter with ‘Stadia cheer’ ringtone
- What’s coming next to Google Stadia: Feature parity and the promise of cloud gaming
- Here’s every game we know is coming to Google Stadia in 2020
- Stadia games: ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ delayed until September
- Stadia games: Marvel’s Avengers gets delayed as Doom: Eternal gets a new trailer
- Stadia’s ‘Semantic ML’ tool can help create ‘believable’ character and in-game AIs
- Stadia Games and Entertainment hires first concept artist
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.