One of Stadia’s first early access games was also a partial exclusive in Embr, a wacky firefighting game that was one of our favorite titles on the platform. Now, Embr is gearing up for its full release that includes crossplay between Stadia and other platforms.
Launching on September 23, the full Embr game will be released beyond just Steam and Stadia. The full release will include several new features including additional levels spread across two more districts, 13 new tools, five more game modes, and level mutators. Curve Digital also says that more outfits, cosmetics, and a UI overhaul are coming with the full release as well.
Most notable, though, is the addition of crossplay support that will work between Embr on Stadia, PC, PlayStation, and Xbox. The only platform that won’t benefit from this addition is the Nintendo Switch.
Curve Digital and Muse Games are fired up to announce frenetic firefighting multiplayer Embr will exit Early Access on Steam on Thursday 23rd September 2021, little over a year after the game first entered the program.
On top of all the Embr’s standard gameplay, the full release will include:
- 2 brand new expansive districts to explore housing
- 12 new hand-crafted levels
- 13 new tools and upgrades to customise your firefighting experience
- 5 brand new game modes to earn extra money your way
- Daily and weekly missions for extensive replayability
- Cross-platform play across PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Stadia
- Extra difficulty settings and level mutators to keep things rolling
- Tons of additional wearables, vehicle cosmetics, UI overhaul, achievements, and more.
Embr’s full release will still cost just $19.99 for new players, but those who purchased during early access will get these updates for free.
More on Stadia:
- Stadia Changelog: The door is open for Splitgate; Avengers Black Panther update arrives
- YouTube Premium subscribers can now get 3 months of Stadia Pro for free
- Google Stadia adds new games today w/ Madden NFL 22, Humankind, and Young Souls exclusive
H/T Cloudy Games
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.