If you’re working extremely hard to make content for your Instagram Story, you might as well share it on Facebook too, right? Well, you’re in luck because Instagram makes that extremely easy to do. Here’s how…
Cell Phones from Amazon
Steps to automatically sharing your Instagram Story to Facebook
- Adjust your sharing settings
- Enjoy your Story on Instagram and Facebook
1. Adjust your sharing settings
You’re first going to jump into your Instagram app’s settings menu. To find it, open the app, tap on your avatar in the lower right corner or the app, and then select the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner while looking at your profile.
In settings, locate Story Settings part way down the list of options. From there, scroll down to the bottom of the page and find Share Your Story to Facebook. Toggling this on will “automatically post photos and videos from your (Instagram) story to your Facebook Story.”
Use the images below to help if you get lost along the way.
2. Enjoy your Story on Instagram and Facebook
Now that you have everything set up, you never have to worry about your Facebook friends missing out on your Instagram Story content.
Unfortunately, at this time, it doesn’t look like there’s an option to share your Facebook Story with your Instagram Story.
More Instagram Android Basics:
- How to use the new Instagram Stories Type Mode on Android
- How to automatically post your Instagram photos as full images on Twitter using IFTTT
- How to add a GIF to your Instagram Story on Android
- How to disable your activity status in Instagram
If you have any questions, make sure to leave them in the comment section below or hit me up on Twitter.