This week, we talk all about Android P (mostly about its support for “notched” devices…), Samsung Galaxy S9 reviews, Motorola layoffs, a slew of app updates, SXSW, and much more.
Alphabet Scoop will soon be available on Google Play, iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, and through our dedicated RSS feed for Pocket Casts and other podcast players.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Friday and published on Saturday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Here’s everything new in Android P Developer Preview 1 [Gallery]
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Review Roundup: One of last year’s best gets even better w/ a camera that rivals the Pixel
- Rumors of Motorola layoffs swirl as future of Moto Z line potentially in jeopardy [Updated]
- Google Assistant and Nest ads air at the 2018 Oscars [Video]
- Google Duo now lets you leave Snapchat-like voicemails on Android and iOS
- Google Lens is rolling out now to all Android devices, coming soon to iOS
- Facebook Messenger Lite gets a little less lite w/ new video calling feature
- You can now export the Pixel 2’s Motion Photos as GIFs with Google Photos
- Gmail for Android will soon match your inbox type on the web
- Google planning an Assistant ‘fun house’ for SXSW to showcase ‘voice-activated insanity’
- YouTube’s music service won’t launch in March, ‘never our plan’ to launch at SXSW
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also soon rate us in Google Play, Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Pocket Casts to help more people discover the show!