This week, we talk all about the creepy Selfish Ledger concept video from within Google, followup on some stories from I/O, chat about the new Google One service, and talk YouTube Music.
Thanks for tuning in, and check out the archived livestream at the bottom of the post! You can also listen to the audio-only version at the platforms listed above or via the below embed.
Deal: Get Pixelbook at 25% off: $750!
- Google concept imagines adaptive ‘ledger’ that autonomously suggests ‘goals’ for users
- Google’s Material Design grows up at I/O — here’s everything you need to know
- That obstruction removal feature in Google Photos probably isn’t coming any time soon
- ‘Color Pop’ & other new Google Photos features rolling out now
- More Google Photos ‘suggestions’ rolling out now w/ auto-brightness fix, rotation
- Hands-on: Google News keeps you updated on stories you care about w/ Google’s new Material theme [Video]
- Comment: Google Duplex isn’t the only thing announced at I/O that has societal implications
- ‘Google One’ simplifies cloud storage plans w/ family sharing, customer support, & freebies
- YouTube Music is Google’s new streaming service, ad-free video now $12/month Premium
- Report: Google Home sales are catching up w/ Alexa while Apple HomePod lags (far) behind
- OnePlus 6 goes official w/ new glass build, Snapdragon 845, available May 22nd for $529
- Google Pixel Buds add double-tap to skip, manual power on/off, & easy device switching
- Offline Gmail with support for search, archive, & compose is rolling out to the web
- AI-powered ‘Nudge’ respond reminders rolling out to the new Gmail
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ finally, officially, support ARCore