OxygenOS 10.5.7 is now rolling out for the OnePlus Nord, which if you’ve been keeping count, is the third update in almost as many weeks for the affordable Android device.
While there are complaints about the device due to some minor hardware issues — such as the display — yet more fixes are rolling out in super quick fashion. This time the OxygenOS 10.5.7 update resolves device power consumption, the selfie camera 4K 60fps and rear-facing macro modes, plus potential resolutions for the aforementioned display issues plaguing many early adopters of the OnePlus Nord.
The rollout of the OxygenOS 10.5.7 update was confirmed over on the official OnePlus Forums, with some other fixes for Bluetooth stability and voice call quality rounding out what is quite a small update all things considered. You can check out the full changelog below:
OxygenOS 10.5.7 for OnePlus Nord update changelog
- Improved general power consumption
- Improved 4k 60 FPS video stabilization of front camera
- Improved image clarity of macro camera
- Improved general display calibration
- Improved Bluetooth connection stability
- Improved voice call stability
We’ve already spotted the update being available on Oxygen Updater, but as is often the case, the official OTA files will head out in an incremental fashion. That means you may have to wait a while before you get the OxygenOS 10.5.7 OTA pop-up on your device.
If you have already installed the update on your device, be sure to let us know if you notice any major display differences or improvements over previous OTA files.
More on OnePlus:
- OnePlus 8T reportedly brings 120Hz display, Android 11, could debut in October
- OnePlus Weather v2.7 comes to Play Store in beta w/ OxygenOS 11 overhaul
- Latest OnePlus Android 11 preview prepares RCS, teases OnePlus 8T and other phones
- OxygenOS 10.5.6 for OnePlus Nord brings yet more camera tweaks, more
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.