Today we’ve got lots of Mobile World Congress news, including the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, the Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact, the LG V30S ThinQ, a slew of Nokia phones, and much more.
Everyone can use an Echo Dot: Just $50!
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Alcatel 1X is the first Android Go smartphone [Video]
- Huawei’s MediaPad M5 tablets bring Android Oreo w/ 8.4-inch and 10.8-inch screens
- New Nokia 6 and 7 Plus embrace Android One as Android Go launches on Nokia 1
- Flagship Nokia 8 Sirocco features 5.5-inch pOLED display, thin design, & Android One
- ZTE Blade V9 launches at MWC 2018, Tempo Go w/ Android Go arrives for just $79 in the US
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ go official with dual aperture camera, differing specs, more
- Sony Xperia XZ2, XZ2 Compact are redesigned flagships w/ 18:9 displays, Snapdragon 845
- LG V30S ‘ThinQ’ goes official, packs AI, 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, Android Oreo