Today we’ve got the first leak of the precise display sizes for the Pixel 3 and 3 XL, the launch of a Google Lens shortcut app on the Play Store, and Apple’s WWDC 2018.
Deal: Get Pixelbook at 25% off: $750!
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Google’s Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL may have only marginally bigger screens
- June security patch rolling out to Pixel/Nexus devices, factory images and OTAs live
- Google Lens 1.0 preps expanded AR Stickers availability, includes Pixel 3 ‘blueline’ codename [APK Insight]
- Google releases new shortcut app to directly launch Google Lens
- WWDC 2018 roundup: Apple does wellbeing, mimics Android notifs & Google Photos, iOS apps to go cross-platform, more