This week we talk about Google cancelling its tablet plans in the wake of the Pixel Slate, some more Google Pixel 4 chatter, and the first Google Stadia livestream which brought new details.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Wednesday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET and published on Thursday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Exclusive: First photos of Google Pixel 4 spotted in the wild
- As expected, leaked Verizon timeline suggests Pixel 4 will launch in October
- Google Pixel 3a takes top spot on Amazon’s Best Seller list for unlocked phones
- Newer ‘Nest Cam Outdoor’ from Google arrives at FCC
- Google Pixel Slate m3: Is the new base model worth buying?
- Fuchsia Friday: New ‘Visalia’ prototype might be the next-gen Google Home
- Google’s Home Hub to Nest Hub rebranding effort is a sticker on the box
- Nest․com replaced by Google Store for discovering, buying products
- Rebranded ‘Google Nest Help Center’ adds support for cameras, thermostats, more
- Rick Osterloh says Android & Chrome OS teams are ‘100% committed’ to partner tablet projects
- Google abandons two in-development tablets, will focus solely on laptops going forward
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.