Looking to add a little excitement and escapism to your new work from home schedule? Google Stadia has you covered by discounting Red Dead Redemption 2 and two other games for its Pro members.
One of the best things about Google Stadia is the ability to play the latest AAA titles without any additional hardware, and no launch title for Stadia was more anticipated than Rockstar’s wild west epic Red Dead Redemption 2. The game takes place in 1899 and puts you in the shoes of Arthur Morgan as you fight for your gang’s survival against bounty hunters and federal agents.
Announced on the Stadia Community Blog, Google is running a sale on Red Dead Redemption 2 taking 20-40% off of its various editions. Opting for the Ultimate Edition, which mainly includes some bonus Story Mode content and Online Mode extras will net you 40% off.
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Launch Edition – $47.99
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition – $53.59
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition – $59.99
Joining Red Dead Redemption are two more titles, Kine and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, both of which normally retail for $20 and are currently half off. If you weren’t able to pick up Tomb Raider as one of the early Stadia Pro free titles, now is your chance to dive into the fantastic adventure trilogy.
Update 4/21: As part of Stadia’s latest weekly update, they’ve announced another slew of games that are now discounted for Pro members — which is just about everyone since Stadia Pro is currently free for two months to members old and new. Chief among these is Borderlands 3 and its various editions getting a massive 50% off, while existing owners of the game can take 20% off the Season Pass.
- Borderlands 3 – $30.00
- Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition – $40.00
- Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition – $60.00
- Borderlands 3 Season Pass – $39.99
Those who picked up Tomb Raider at the beginning of the sale and want to continue the story of Lara Croft will be pleased to know that both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider are discounted by more than 60%. Other titles enjoying discounts this month include The Division 2, Just Dance 2020, Metro Exodus, and Wolfenstein Youngblood.
More on Google Stadia:
- Google․com advertises Stadia Pro, free video games as stay at home remedy
- Google Stadia’s Lost Words: Beyond the Page is five hours of Disneyesque emotional rollercoaster
- Co-op games Gunsport and Just Shapes & Beats coming soon to Google Stadia
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.