Today we’ve got the announcement of Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon Wear 3100 processor, related smartwatches, hands-on with new Wear OS, analysis of ‘Atlas’, a possible ‘Nocturne’ leak, and more.
Deal: Get Pixelbook at 25% off: $750!
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon Wear 3100 for next-gen Wear OS w/ improved battery life, performance
- Fossil Group, Montblanc, & Louis Vuitton will launch first Wear OS watches w/ Snapdragon Wear 3100
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 tidbits: Future battery life updates, ‘Project Stamina,’ Wear OS, more
- Hands on: New chip & redesigned Wear OS bring together Google’s new smartwatch UX [Gallery]
- Everything we know about ‘Atlas’, another potential ‘Pixelbook 2’ prototype
- Leaked video might show ‘Nocturne’ Pixelbook convertible w/ thinner bezels, detachable keyboard
- Google working on Digital Wellbeing for Google Assistant and Home