This week we talk about Stadia’s trio of big launches from Cyberpunk 2077 to Ubisoft+ and iOS support. We then say goodbye to the Google Home Max, but end on a happier note with some major developments for Android, Fuchsia, and CloudReady OS.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Thursday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET and published on Friday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Ubisoft+ arrives on Google Stadia starting today
- Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on Stadia
- How well does Cyberpunk 2077 run on Google Stadia? [Video]
- After bumpy start, Stadia handles demand for Cyberpunk 2077, while PC players wait on patch
- Cyberpunk 2077 finally lets Stadia prove itself as last-gen hardware struggles
- Google closes Stadia’s Cyberpunk 2077 hardware giveaway early due to ‘overwhelming’ demand
- Google Home Max officially discontinued after going out of stock
- Google thoroughly redesigns Assistant Routines with easier set-up/editing & sunrise/sunset triggers
- Google acquires CloudReady OS that turns old PCs into Chromebooks w/ plans to make official offering
- Google is opening Fuchsia OS development to the public
- Google, Qualcomm lay the technical groundwork for 4 years of Android updates
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.