This week 9to5Google’s Abner Li, Ben Schoon, and Kyle Bradshaw discuss all things Pixel as Google prepares for an event next week called the “Pixel Fall Event.” They give their predictions of what we will see and what we won’t.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are published every Thursday/Friday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Google announces October 19 event to fully launch the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro
- Latest leaked Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro renders show just how much the camera bump sticks out
- Google says Pixel 6 camera captures ‘150% more light,’ shows ‘Magic Eraser’ on leaked marketing site
- Pixel 6 marketing site confirms 30W charging, ‘80% faster performance’ from Tensor
- Leaked internal factory videos show Pixel 6 Pro teardown & assembly process
- Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro press renders leak to reveal new At a Glance, face unlock, more
- Pixel 6 series will allegedly get 4 major Android updates alongside extended security patches
- Pixel 6 release date and pricing confirmed in German retail ad
- ‘Pixel Pass’ allegedly bundles Pixel 6, Google Fi, YouTube Premium, and more under one bill
- 2nd-gen Pixel Stand with new UI, charger, and non-fabric cases for the Pixel 6 leak
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
- 9to5Mac Happy Hour
- The Buzz Podcast
- Space Explored
- Rapid Unscheduled Discussions
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Google products on Amazon to support Alphabet Scoop!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.