Google’s shopping service, Google Express, has been expanding quite a bit recently, and today that includes the launch of a partnership with Target.
target Stories October 12, 2017
target Stories July 20, 2015
Pebble Time now available at Best Buy, coming to Target next month
Update: It looks like you can also snag the Pebble Time from Amazon now, too.
If you’re not a huge fan of platform-segregated accessories, you’re probably also the kind of person that would go for a Pebble smartwatch over the likes of the Android-only Moto 360 or the iOS-only Apple Watch. And if you’re that kind of person and haven’t yet grabbed the new smartwatch-with-a-color-ePaper-display, you now have a couple more retail outlets to pick from.
target Stories November 10, 2014
As the leaked Black Friday ads continue to surface, today we got a look at what Target will be offering come the end of the month. The retailer says it will have hundreds of door busters and thousands of deals on everything from Google products and gaming consoles with gift cards attached along with deep discounts on home goods and more. Items on pages 2 and 3 of the ad are available today to order online with free in-store pickup. We’ve shared some of the standout deals we’ve spotted so far ahead, and keep checking back as we add more.
Android & Google Black Friday Deals:
- Google Chromecast $24.99 (Reg. $35)
- Kyocera Hydro Vibe 4G LTE Android phone with 4.5″ qHD display $29.99 with no contract (Reg. $149.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 $0.01 with new two-year contract on Verizon, Sprint and AT&T (Reg. $199.99)
- RCA Mercury 7″ Android 4.4 Tablet $39.99 (Reg. $89.99)
- RCA Apollo 8″ Android 4.4 Tablet $69.99 (Reg. $119.99)
target Stories November 12, 2013