This week we talk about all the Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL information that surfaced, from leaked screen protectors to reports on a new manufacturer and solid details. We also chat about other notched Android phones unveiled this week, YouTube Music, and more.
Livestream archive embedded at the bottom of this post, kicking off at 4:30 PM ET, 1:30 PM PT. Audio format available below and via the above podcast platforms on Saturday mornings.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Friday and published on Saturday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Alleged Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL screen protectors leak w/ front-facing speakers and notch
- Google Pixel 3 & 3 XL speculation runs wild in the wake of alleged screen protector ‘leak’
- Google will reportedly source LG Display for notched Pixel 3 XL OLED panel
- These Google Pixel 3 XL renders based on the sketchy screen protector leak are gorgeous
- Google Pixel 3 & 3 XL: Built by Foxconn, notch on XL, Verizon exclusive again, dual front cameras
- Alleged ‘Motorola One Power’ leaks w/ new design, branding, notch, and Android One
- Motorola One Power leaks out in alleged live image showing off its wide display notch
- Xiaomi’s new Mi 8 closely mimics Apple’s iPhone X