Today we’ve got the release of Android P Developer Preview 4. Listen to get the full rundown on everything this release packs — there are more user-facing changes here than you’d expect.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Android P Developer Preview 4 rolling out to Pixel and Pixel 2
- Here’s everything new in Android P Developer Preview 4 [Gallery]
- Android P DP4: You can now manually change system theme w/ dark or light colors
- Android P DP4: Icons system-wide are now more in line w/ Google Material Theme
- Android P DP4: Minor gesture nav tweaks make a big difference in fluidity
- Reminder: Digital Wellbeing is coming ‘this fall,’ starting with Google Pixel
- How to sideload the Android P Developer Preview 4 OTA on Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- How to manually install Android P Developer Preview 4 on Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL