Today we’ve got the first solid information on the Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL, a couple of Google AR stories, and a handful of new phones coming to Google’s Project Fi carrier.
New episodes of 9to5Google Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Google Pixel 3 & 3 XL: Built by Foxconn, notch on XL, Verizon exclusive again, dual front cameras
- These Google Pixel 3 XL renders based on the sketchy screen protector leak are gorgeous
- Google expands Expeditions AR beyond schools, now available on Android and iOS
- Just a Line 2.0 adds real-time collaboration mode, iOS app for cross-platform AR drawing
- Project Fi adds Moto G6 today for $199, LG G7 ThinQ, LG V35 ThinQ next month
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.