This week we talk about everything that’s happening at IFA, the first real-life leak of the smaller Pixel 3, a big Wear OS redesign, the Pixel Stand, and much more.
Deal: Get Pixelbook at 25% off: $750!
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Friday and published on Saturday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- First real-life photos of smaller Google Pixel 3 leak out, specs also confirmed [Gallery]
- Bloomberg: Google Pixel 3 to launch on October 9th at NYC event
- Google Pixel 3 XL gets a high-quality unboxing w/ accessories and #teampixel stickers [Video]
- Everything we know about the Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL so far
- Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL specs, explained: Everything we know so far
- Things we still don’t know about the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL: Price, colors, face security, more
- Google redesigns Wear OS w/ one swipe access to Fit, Assistant, revamped notifications
- Almost all Wear OS watches confirmed to get Google’s latest redesign, here’s who won’t get it
- Skagen Falster 2 goes official w/ NFC, heart rate monitor, ‘swimproof’ designDiesel Full Guard 2.5 is a massive Wear OS watch w/ 2-day battery
- [Update]Casio’s Pro Trek WSD-F30 gets slimmer, better battery life, and more outdoor features
- Google Assistant’s Ready-made and Custom Routines w/ scheduling rolling out globally
- Google Home gaining more visual Assistant responses on Chromecast-connected TVs
- Google Assistant’s new bilingual support can recognize & switch between two languages