The smaller Google Pixel 3 has managed to avoid the real-life photo leak treatment up to now, but the time has finally come. After months of extensive leaks of the larger Google Pixel 3 XL, the smaller model has now been leaked in the flesh.
What you see below is the non-XL Google Pixel 3 in black with its glass top-third, the same physical design of the larger model (sans the notch), and what is almost certainly a third-party launcher running on the device’s home screen.
The anonymous redditor with this phone in hand also seemingly ran 9to5Google’s own Dylan’s app Inware, which shows many of the phones specs — many of which we already knew. New specs confirmed here are the battery size, which is 2,915 mAh.
Other specs we’ve previously reported:
Display specs are also further confirmed and detailed in this leak, including the phone’s 5.5-inch display. According to these screenshots, it has an aspect ratio of 2:1, a resolution of 2160 x 1080, a pixel density of 440dpi, and a 60 Hz frame rate.
Many of the other specs were already well-known, including its Snapdragon 845 chip, Adreno 630 GPU, and 4GB RAM. Interestingly, while previous reports have said Verizon will be the exclusive carrier of the Pixel 3, the person behind this leak says it’s a testing device for another carrier.
Even more Pixel 3 Leaks:
- Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL specs, explained: Everything we know so far
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL shown off in new mockups and detailed 3D renders
- Google Pixel 3 XL gets a high-quality unboxing w/ accessories and #teampixel stickers [Video]
- Bloomberg: Google Pixel 3 to launch on October 9th at NYC event
- Wireless charging seemingly confirmed for Google Pixel 3 XL in new leaked video
- First alleged Google Pixel 3 XL camera samples leak showing off another impressive shooter
- Double the front camera, double the leak: Google Pixel 3 XL again captured in spy shots
- Google Pixel 3 XL notch spotted from a mile away in latest spy shot
- Google Pixel 3 XL leak reveals 6.7-inch display, confirms battery and camera specs [Video]
- Google Pixel 3 XL leaked in unboxing, includes USB-C Pixel Buds, #teampixel sticker [Gallery]
- Yes, the mystery logo on leaked Pixel 3 XL prototype’s backside is Google’s
- Alleged Google Pixel 3 XL in-the-flesh images leak, showing notch, design, and more
- Google Pixel 3 XL benchmark seemingly confirms Snapdragon 845, 4GB of RAM
- Google Pixel 3 XL shows up in new alleged leaked photos, shows off white color
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL leak out in new renders showing off the speakers, notch, and cameras
- Google Pixel 3 launch may take place on October 4th for the third year in a row
- Google Pixel 3 XL renders based on latest leaks are likely pretty close to the real deal
- Google Pixel 3 & 3 XL: Built by Foxconn, notch on XL, Verizon exclusive again, dual front cameras