This week we talk about a surprise GDC hardware event for Project Stream and Yeti, Samsung’s slew of hardware announcements, and Mobile World Congress expectations.
Deal: Get Pixelbook at 25% off: $750!
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Friday and published on Saturday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Google hosting ‘Gather around’ press event at the Game Developers Conference next month
- Source: Google plans to announce long-rumored ‘Yeti’ hardware at GDC event
- Google I/O 2019 applications now open w/ drawing on Feb 28th, tickets cost $1,150
- Samsung’s Galaxy Fold is the first Android Foldable, available this April for $1,980
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ go official w/ ‘Infinity-O’ display, triple cameras, Snapdragon 855, $900
- Samsung announces the Galaxy S10e, the first ‘budget’ Galaxy S device
- Samsung’s first 5G smartphone is a super-charged Galaxy S10 w/ 6.7-inch display, 4,500 mAh battery
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active goes official w/ no rotating bezel, blood pressure monitoring, $200
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e hands-on: A solid Android tablet with almost zero real competitors [Video]
- Samsung Galaxy S10 listed online, spotted by users w/ 6GB of RAM despite being confirmed with 8GB
- Google testing Android Q navigation gestures that replace ‘back’ button and speed up multitasking
- Google seemingly delays Android Q APIs that would open RCS messaging to third-party apps
- Digital Wellbeing integration coming to Chrome on Android Q devices
- ‘Huawei Mate X’ is the company’s first foldable phone, leaked banner provides a sneak peek
- LG’s latest budget Android phones have Google Assistant buttons and small notches
- Xiaomi Mi 9 goes official w/ Snapdragon 855, triple-camera, 20W wireless charging, $445