ZTE has been doing pretty good with its affordable phablets in the past year or so, seeing great success with the Zmax Pro and looking to have another winner with the recent Max XL. Today, the company has announced other option in the ZTE Blade X Max, coming to Cricket Wireless tomorrow for a very affordable price…
Cricket Wireless Stories May 11, 2017
Cricket Wireless Stories July 19, 2016
Deal: Get Pixelbook at 25% off: $750!
Cricket Wireless Stories October 7, 2014
ZTE’s ZMAX recently made a big splash at T-Mobile and the Chinese manufacturer is looking to go even bigger with the release of its Grand XMAX on Cricket Wireless. Towering over most of its prepaid competition, ZTE’s new massive smartphone features a 6-inch HD display, a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor, 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 1-megapixel front-facing selfie shooter, a 3,200mAh battery and Android 4.4 KitKat.
Cricket Wireless Stories August 22, 2012
Beats Audio meet Muve: HTC One V heads to Cricket Wireless September 2
HTC just revealed its HTC One V would be available through Cricket Wireless on Sept. 2. The smartphone, which is a part of the popular One line, features the HTC ImageChip for superfast image capture, Beats by Dr. Dre Audio integration, aluminum unibody construction, 3.7-inch WVGA super LCD2 screen, 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 processor, and Android 4.0 with HTC Sense 4.
Check out the full white sheet here (PDF).
The full press release:
- Today HTC announced its first product to launch with Cricket Wireless, the HTC One™ V, part of the acclaimed HTC One series of smartphones, will be available through Cricket Wireless starting on September 2.
- HTC One V provides authentic sound with Beats Audio™, allowing listeners to experience a rich sound experience whether listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a game. Beats Audio is a perfect complement to Cricket’s innovative Muve Music service. Muve Music subscribers have access to unlimited downloads of their favorite music and access to exclusive artist commentary, music and video through Muve Music’s Muve First and Muve Headliner monthly artist programs.
- The HTC One V, featuring HTC ImageSense, offers fast image capture and better image quality under adverse conditions. An easy-to-use display with side-by-side photo and video capture buttons means the HTC One V can serve as both camera and video recorder, and with quick activation directly from the home screen, superfast autofocus and continuous shooting.
- Utilizing the classic, award-winning design of the HTC Legend™, the HTC One V offers a sleek unibody design and offers entry-level users a high-quality, high-performance model that they’ll want to show their friends. The HTC One V features a 3.7-inch super LCD screen, speedy Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S3 1 GHz processor and is supported by a 1,500 mAh battery.
- The HTC One V will be available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.mycricket.com on September 2, 2012.
Cricket Wireless Stories March 5, 2012
If you still do not own an Android phone and cannot afford one of them high-end superphones, this is one of the best deals we have seen to date. Over at Best Buy, the Muve ZTE Score smartphone from Cricket Wireless can be yours in exchange for only $29.99. How sweet is that? That’s your fully unsubsidized price for a contract-free Android handset—down from its regular $69.99 price point. Keep in mind that $30 is what people pay to AT&T each month for their 3GB smartphone tethering plan.
Just because it is cheap does not mean it is worthless. Quite the contrary, the Muve ZTE Score runs Android 2.3 and has a 3.2-megapixel camera, 3.5-inch HVGA capacitive touchscreen, 4GB microSD card, and a little QWERTY keyboard with that nice clicking feel to it. It also does Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 3G connectivity. It is your most affordable ticket into the Android world, even if you only intend on using it as a machine to run Android apps. Moreover, it is only 4-months-old.
Cricket Wireless Stories November 28, 2011
You can buy the score as an ‘iPod touch” type of device and be on your way with a nice little music, video, wifi player with an older iPhone like 480-320 3.5 inch display. or you can sign up for Cricket’s very capable service.
Seriously, at $50, you’ve got little to lose. expand full story