This week we talk about some rumors we’ve heard about Google Stadia pricing, the oddity that is the Celeron Google Pixel Slate, and supposed YouTube show cuts.
New episodes of Alphabet Scoop are recorded every Wednesday afternoon at 4-5 PM ET and published on Thursday mornings. Subscribe to our podcast in Google Play or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Why was the $599 entry-level Google Pixel Slate announced if it doesn’t exist?
- Chrome OS to get its first device with Qi wireless charging
- Chrome for Android’s tab groups are an easy way to organize tasks, here’s a sneak peek [Video]
- Google Stadia announcement tidbits: 15mbps connection, Chromecast details, pricing timeline, more
- Google Stadia controller tidbits: WiFi connection, USB compatibility, hands-on experiences, more
- [Update: YouTube denies report] Bloomberg: YouTube giving up on ‘high-end’ series, cancels some originals
- Comment: Using the Galaxy S10 reminds me where Google needs to improve with the Pixel 4
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro go official w/ 10x lossless hybrid zoom, 4x cameras, in-display fingerprint
- Gmail rolling out AMP-based ‘dynamic emails’ that stay up-to-update
- New screenshots, details leak of Microsoft’s Chromium-based Edge [Gallery]
- Google Podcasts is available on desktop web with playback and syncing
- BBC has blocked its podcasts from appearing in Google Podcasts, Assistant
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.