There’s not much we don’t know about the Pixel 3 XL at this point, but one thing that remains to be seen is just how good the camera will be. After all, the camera has been one of the lineup’s biggest bragging rights since Google debuted the original Pixel in 2016.
Here are some more shots that might give us a bit an idea…
As you probably know at this point, lots of people have been buying Google Pixel 3 XL units on the black market and tearing them apart to reveal each and every possible detail about the forthcoming Google flagship.
The camera is no exception, and we also shared some details on the phone’s camera of our own this week.
We already got a look at some camera samples via the Instagram account of an employee of one Russian publication a few days ago, but now a review published by yet another site that got their hands on the 3 XL has shared even more.
We translated and explained lots of the minutiae this publication revealed in its “review” of the phone yesterday, including its new Google Camera app w/ Lens suggestions, Assistant-enabled wired USB-C Pixel Buds, and more.
Unlike the photos we pulled from Instagram, these seem to be in their original resolution straight out of the Pixel 3 XL, so they should give us a better look.
For your perusal:
Obviously, these photos don’t exactly represent the best that the camera has to offer. For one, the Camera app running on the phone (which pulls a lot of the weight when it comes to Pixel photos) is an early release version on these devices. And clearly the photographer behind these shots isn’t shooting the best of what the phone could take in the first place.
More Pixel 3 XL Leaks:
- Wireless charging seemingly confirmed for Google Pixel 3 XL in new leaked video
- First alleged Google Pixel 3 XL camera samples leak showing off another impressive shooter
- Double the front camera, double the leak: Google Pixel 3 XL again captured in spy shots
- Google Pixel 3 XL notch spotted from a mile away in latest spy shot
- Google Pixel 3 XL leak reveals 6.7-inch display, confirms battery and camera specs [Video]
- Google Pixel 3 XL leaked in unboxing, includes USB-C Pixel Buds, #teampixel sticker [Gallery]
- Yes, the mystery logo on leaked Pixel 3 XL prototype’s backside is Google’s
- Alleged Google Pixel 3 XL in-the-flesh images leak, showing notch, design, and more
- Google Pixel 3 XL benchmark seemingly confirms Snapdragon 845, 4GB of RAM
- Google Pixel 3 XL shows up in new alleged leaked photos, shows off white color
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL leak out in new renders showing off the speakers, notch, and cameras
- Google Pixel 3 launch may take place on October 4th for the third year in a row
- Google Pixel 3 XL renders based on latest leaks are likely pretty close to the real deal
- Google Pixel 3 & 3 XL: Built by Foxconn, notch on XL, Verizon exclusive again, dual front cameras
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.